April 26, 2016

Healthy Brownie Batter...21 Day Fix Approved!

I love chocolate. I love it so much I get angry at people when they order vanilla ice cream. I think it should be illegal.

I have been experimenting over the years with healthy desert treats and these are my favorites. When I am hungry and need a treat and nothing else sounds right, these blow it out of the park.
There are a zillion different combinations and I encourage you to get creative!

Option 1- half mashed banana, 1/2 cup almond milk and full scoop chocolate Shakeology*. (1 red, 1/2 purple)
Option 2- half mashed banana, 1/4 cup mashed avocado, 1/3 almond milk and full scoop chocolate Shakeology. (1 red, 1/2 purple, 1 blue)
Option 3- half mashed banana, half mashed avocado, 1/3 cup almond milk, 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt and chocolate Shakeology. (As shown in pic) (two servings, each is 1/4 purple, 2/3 red, 1 blue)
Option 4- whole banana with just the chocolate Shakeology, 2 TBSP PB2 , and 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk. (1 purple, 1 red, 2 tsp)



Of course when you do the avocado/plain Greek yogurt it's SUPER filling and dense as you are adding all that protein and healthy fat to the amount you're already getting from the chocolate shake.

Have fun with it!
Mix, mash, grind, smash and then be sure to devour it. Just be sure you mash the banana and avocado before adding the milk and power, it's much easier that way.

Let me know what you think. Damn, now I am hungry. What do you do when you need a healthy treat?

*I have no idea if this works with any other powder (like a chocolate protein powder because I simply have not tried it :)

xx, Randie

No comments

Post a Comment


UP