April 14, 2016

Need a job?

I am hiring!!!
Well, not really hiring, but looking to invite you to work with me.
Yes, work...
If you call trying to eat healthy, fit a little fitness into your day and talk to friends on social media work.
A little over a year ago, my Coach said to me "Randie, you are killing it - you are seeing great results with the fix, you are super positive and I think you could really do well at coaching, since you're basically already doing it."
"HECK NO - I don't need another job, I'll just sign up for the discount membership to get my Shakeology cheaper"
But this little voice said "Ok, you're 40, you don't need a job, but nothing has made you feel this excited, fulfilled and happy in the form of a job since....well, summer camp or college"
No, its not summer camp, but it might as well be - We have fun challenges, meet great people from all over, enrich our lives and connect quickly. We have goals and can't wait to see each other a.s.a.p.
If you have ever thought about health and wellness as a field to work in, consider this.
Just shoot me an email at coachRandieS@gmail.com and we can talk and I can show you how I have turned a passion for wellness into my job.

One that I do when I leave my other job, in between softball practices, the carpool, and dinner. I make it work for me and I can show you what it takes to make it work for you.
PS - I have every single intention to take this business to the very top & I am only getting started. I want folks with me that want in on this because this is really going to be something special!!!

Super Saturday 2016

xx, Randie

No comments

Post a Comment


UP