February 15, 2016

First in a series: Leading a Positive Life

This is the first post in my week long group about leading a more positive, happy life. There is still space and time if you want to join! Just shoot me an email at coachrandies@gmail.com

Good morning.

Thank you so much for trusting me enough to participate in this group. It's my first time doing it and I hope it will be a positive experience for all of us, no pun intended ;)

I want to offer a disclaimer that in no way do I think I am the happiest or the best adjusted person on earth. NOT AT ALL. I am 100% cognizant that I, as are we all, a work in progress.

Every day we will focus on a different part of a plan to train ourselves to be more positive.

Today I would like to suggest to you the following:

Being positive is a choice. For some of you this will be the most challenging step. But I truly believe that regardless of what life throws at you, you are only in charge of one thing: your reaction.

How many of you feel that the world is to blame? Like you could just be happy if you found love/had money/had different parents/etc? Yes, of course situations could be better. But when you think of the truly happy people you know, is it that they have more? When you think of all the people you know that have more-are they happier?

Whatever happens is going to happen-but it's up to you to choose how you are going to feel about it. You are in control of your attitude and no one can take that away from you.

Thoughts?


xx, Randie

No comments

Post a Comment


UP