June 30, 2016

Banana Bread Muffins- 21 Day Fix Approved!

These muffins happened for a few reasons. One, I need a 10 am snack at work. I tried yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, oatmeal...and they all are awesome until they make me want to gag. Two, my awesome co-worker is supplying me with fresh eggs and I need to use them in a respectful manner (i.e. tasteeee). Three, last week it was hotter than Death Valley and all my bananas got too ripe too quickly so I had to get creative with them.

I have been trying really hard to stay on track with my eating and these make it so easy! They are delish-and good for you. And if you are following the 21 day fix- no problem!!

Not only is this recipe healthy and delicious but it could not be any easier. I made the entire thing in my Nutribullet. You can use a blender or a food processor – whatever it is that works for you. But I am a huge fan of not making a mess, or at least not more of one than is necessary.
Ingredients:
Three ripe bananas
2 eggs
3/4 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp honey (or stevia)
1 tbsp almond butter
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
2 scoops chocolate or vanilla shakeology (I used one of each. You can use other protein powder I'm sure, it's just not what I do.)
Preheat your oven to 350°, and line it with liners or nonstick spray or coconut oil.
Put all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until it's smooth.
Divide into 12 tins and bake for 18 minutes.
Eat, enjoy, and don't feel bad for a second.

( I used super large bananas. If you're doing the 21 day fix, each muffin is 1/2 purple, 1/3 red, 1/3 yellow and a tsp) Got questions? Comment here or message me at coachrandies@gmail.com.


That is how I like to think of myself eating. Civilized. Refined. Clean.

This is really me.




xx, Randie

No comments

Post a Comment


UP