December 4, 2016

Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Muffins...Grain/Gluten Free!

I make the following every weekend:

Time for a nap.

Time for DVR catch-up with my cute husband.

Soup (when it's butt-ass cold out, that is).

A plan to clean which never gets done.

And muffins. Always muffins.

I used to make oatmeal every weekend for the week but one day I took a bite and was like, nah, never again. So now I make muffins.

My older peanut is gluten free so I make them so she can eat them. She is a really healthy eater and likes to have things she can grab in the morning or after school while doing homework. These are our favorite these days. They taste like they are naughty but really they are good for you and super easy.

Makes 24.

Ingredients:

2 ripe bananas
4 eggs
1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
2 TBSP almond butter
4 scoops shakeology
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 TBSP  raw cacao powder
1 TBSP chia seeds
5 packets stevia (can use 1/4 c honey, but I don't love honey or the sugar)

1. Preheat oven to 375. Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners and spray with non-stick spray of your choosing (I use coconut oil spray)
2. Put first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Puree with an immersion blender (or a regular blender, or a nutribullet)
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
4. Divide. Bake for 20 minutes. Call me to thank me.





xx, Randie

No comments

Post a Comment


UP